Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving was great this year the only thing missing to make it complete was Bianca. That is the hardest thing about her being away at college is all the holidays that I have to miss with her. It is very hard to get use to that kind of thing.

It's our 2nd Thanksgiving spent away from each other and yet it doesn't seem to get any easier. One thing I am thankful for is that she has made friends at school and they invited her to spend thanksgiving with them in their homes and that makes me happy to know that she won't be spending it alone.

This was the 3rd annual turkey that I have made on my own & I have to say it came out DELICIOUS! I am so proud of myself starting my own Thanksgiving tradition so that my children can come home year after year once they have left the nests. I really have a lot to be thankful for my husband, my children, my family & friends
I LOVE you all & thank you for being a part of my life.



No comments: