Monday, April 13, 2009

Jungle Island

I haven't been posting much since Jan shame on me!!!! Facebook has taken over my blog...LOL I have to get back in the swing of things. It has been hard juggling all the kids with cheerleading, tae kwon do, baseball, basketball & everyday household demands not to mention missing Bianca everyday. When she was here for spring break I took her to Jungle Island. I signed us up for this VIP tour that let you get up close & personal with lots of different wild animals. Well I should of know that the others would tag along...LOL I am posting some of the wonderful pics for you to see. We had a great time. The tour was only suppose to last 90 minutes and it ended up lasting 5 hours. Ryan our tour guide just took to us and kept the tour going. He was very impressed by the knowledge Bunky had on all the animals. Bianca said it was one of the best experiences she has ever had. Now that is funny because all of the animal encounters she has had is more than some people see in a life time but yet each one tops the one before...LOL check out her blog to see what shes been up to and to see all her wild animal encounters. www.biancafeliu.blogspot.com Bianca is going to make a GREAT vet someday!!!!!!!!

No comments: