Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Scrapbook Room


OK, OK everyone has been asking me to post pictures of my scrapbook room so i finally got around to taking some the other day.

The room is not completely finished but it is presentable. The room will always be a work in progress..LOL For those that know me I have changed my scrapbook room so many times I cant even count. Every time I find new furniture I like I change it. My sister get all my hand me downs so she is always encouraging the change..LOL

The embellishments are in jars that I purchased at target, wal-mart & prima. I have all my ribbon, flowers, embellishments, gems, & inks sorted by color that took me forever to do. I still have baggies with items to sort they are in my MISC. bin...LOL

The furniture is all from IKEA. I LOVED the dark brown/blk look some call it espresso. I got everything to match piece by piece.

The bins are from target, Ek, & IKEA I added tags & ribbons on them to help me find my items more efficiently. As you can see there are still tags to be made.

My computer & electronic devices are along the back wall all lines up on the Ek cubes that are no longer being sold..thank god i found furniture to match :0)

My working table is big enough for 2 but i prefer to use the whole table myself..LOL When my daughter scraps she gets the fold out table and outs it catty-corner to me so that we can talk & share, boy am I going to miss her when she leaves to college next month. As you can see under the table are more bins...LOL

I made some XL canvas to hang on the wall it spells out FAMILY they are pictures of my children from the last 3 years.

I keep all my paper & embellishments in the bins. The paper are kept in plastic 12x12 paper holders each one labeled & in alphabetical order as you can see I have a ton of girl paper...LOL The stickers & themed embellishments are in the bins separated by plastic file tabs from cropper hopper.

I tried to take pictures of whatever i could to give you the idea of how i keep my scrapbook room oh & lets not forget the matching doggy bed..LOL

Here are some pictures of the room. I hope it inspires you!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new page. I guess you got the urge when you helped me with mine. LOL I Love Love Love your new blog page. Sorry to see my name isn't with the rest LOL
Your room is every scrapper's dream. Miss you!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR room is totally, undeniable AWESOME!!! Oh I LOVE it! How fun, I would never leave it. :) Dang girl...you can design a sweet craft room. :)

Candy Bello said...

just passing through...

wow, your space is sooo organized! simply amazing!!

:)
Candy

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!

Your room looks awesome! Umm...can you like e-mail me or CALL me so we can hang out...I'm totally done with school now and I can officially have a life now!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! i LOVE it..it has more stuff then my LSS..lol..umm i happened to notice that there were 2 chairs at your scrap table..i'll be over after dinner..lol..its the perfect scrap studio! kristi :o)