Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Into March...

Well March is here and it seems like just yesterday we were celebrating New Years!

I am teaching the Limited Edition "Believe" word book by Bo-bunny. It is a wonderful keepsake to place your magical memories in.

There is also the "LuCkY" album a 4-leaf clover board book using the "Green Day" Collection by Reminisce. This mini album was designed & created by me so it is one of a kind you cant get it any where else...lol It really is a cute project. You don't have to be celebrating St Patty's day to create it I have photos of my family as i feel so lucky to have them in my life.

Moving right along I made a "Princess" accordion album that is so beautiful, I used the Creative Imaginations "Regina" Castle accordion book, EK's Disney Princess papers & Jolee's.

There is also a Bo-Bunny "Easter" board book, and a 2 page "Spring" layout using Reminisce Collection, and last but not least the 2 page layout "Your Just so Lucky" using Rusty Pickles "Lucky" collection.

These classes are just the beginning of a long list of creative & unique classes to come...
I am still adding pictures of the classes they will all be updated by tomorrow i need to take some pictures of the other projects.

No comments: