Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas 2006

We went down to spend Christmas eve with our families in Miami. Most of our day was spent driving visiting all of our families in different houses. Christmas Day we spent together at home. After lots of thought we decided to start our own family tradition and start having Christmas Eve at our house it is just way too much to juggle going to see all of both our families and the kids families all in 1 day! I also wanted to start the tradition by celebrating it at our house because as the kids get older and start to leave home I want them to be able to have something to look back on as well as something to share with me and their children as they get older. I love the time I spend with my family and that is why I am going to start our very own Christmas Eve tradition next year. Here are some photos that we took on Dec 24th & 25th unfortunately my camera died and I dont have many pictures to share.

No comments: