Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Cards




Every year I take a family well (my kids) photos to make a christmas card to send out to family & friends. But every year it seems to get harder & harder to top the last card and to get the kids all together and actually pose for the camera, now if it was for thier myspace pages well thats a different story they have no problem doing that but for me to take dorky pictures they are totally against it!
This year I was pressed for time and I knew if I wanted them sent out before christmas then I would have to make them simple. Simple can be good, I made the kids pose in front of a blank wall, that was a task in itself and for everyone to be looking at the camera and smiling verses making funny faces or crying yes even my big girls cry over how they look..lol
I then digitally enhanced the photo by cropping and pasting them to a unique background and then added the text and whala the front of the card was made. Now making the rest was a piece of cake right I mean the hard part was done.
This is the picture I used for my christmas cards and since they still had to have that hand made feel I only made a few 12 to be exact. I sent an email to the rest of my friends & family that didnt get to recieve the actual card.
I just thought I would post a picture of my kids and send everyone that visited my blog christmas wishes.

No comments: