Friday, November 17, 2006

Mickey Not so Scary Halloween Bag!

I finally finished my MNSSHP mini bag album in between swaps. Everyone that went on the trip wanted me to make them one, so I did and sure enough mine was the last one to get done..lol
I made the mini album out of the Bo-Bunny Fright Night Collection. I used all the pattern paper from that collection along with the cardstock stickers. I added some Halloween Disney Jolees to give it that magical Disney feel. Inside the pockets of the bags are more photos that I mounted on Bo-Bunny matching cardstock. I inked the edges with fluid chalk and added fastenator staples with cordinating ribbons to pull them out of the pockets with. Everything came together so nicely I think. I can't believe Halloween has come and gone and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Check out my slide show of the project!

No comments: